· surfaces: #8 manila tag, plastic packaging, Inkssentials foil tape, brown, green and blue cardstock
· Tim Holtz layering stencil: THS004 stripes
· Tim Holtz stamp: THJ009 saying stuff
· Sizzix dies: Old Jalopy
· Tim Holtz embellishments: mirrored star, film strip ribbon with pictures from idea-ology destinations, pen nib, crinkle ribbon, cutouts from idea-ology destinations
· embellishments: fleur brad
· Tim Holtz distress ink pads: walnut stain, tumbled glass, broken china, chipped sapphire
· Tim Holtz distress spray stain: brushed pewter
· Tim Holtz alcohol ink: latte, silver
· tools: distress sprayer, mini ink blending tool, scissors, craft sheet, heat tool, big shot
· adhesive: Scotch quick-dry adhesive, foam tape, glossy accents
Following Tim’s tutorial the #8 manila tag background was made using brushed pewter distress spray stain, tumbled glass, broken china, chipped sapphire distress ink and the THS004 stripes layering stencil.
The Old Jalopy die was cut using green and brown cardstock and Inkssentials foil tape. All edges and creases were inked with walnut stain distress ink. The brown die cut wheels where trimmed down and inked to form the interior tire. A mirrored star adorns the wheel. I cut the roof off of the brown jalopy, inked it and layered it over the green jalopy.
The hood ornament is an upside down fleur brad cut in half and covered in foil tape. The foil tape pieces are highlighted with latte alcohol ink using a cotton swab. Silver alcohol ink was applied with a cotton swab to plastic packaging to create the windows.
I cut out the tiny pictures from Tim Holtz idea-ology Destinations paper pad and glued them to the back of the film strip ribbon. Four additional pieces of paper were cut and inked with walnut stain distress ink. I arranged the pieces of paper, added the pen nib and glued the ends of the film strip ribbon loosely over the top. The enjoy the journey stamp from THJ009 saying stuff stamp collection is stamped on green cardstock, layered over texture cardstock and popped up with foam mounting tape for added dimension. I finished the tag with distress inked crinkle ribbon.